2024 information will be posted here, when available.
Dinner – Dinner Stream click here.
Insomniac Net – Video feed click here.
When: Friday September 29th to Monday October 2nd. (3 nights) Please contact us with a ticket to join in on our group reservation.
Where: Pechanga RV Resort, 45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592
Need to know: Please click this link to confirm your attendance for the Sat night dinner, open to all who wish to join, campers or day visitors. By RSVPing we can plan dinner accordingly. You do not need to be a club member to attend. All are welcome!
The WINSystem will be supplying the main course for the dinner Saturday night. The rest of the dinner is pot luck and any side dishes or deserts are welcome to help round out the dinner.
If you want to rent a RV, one can be delivered to your site by “C3RV” at 1-951-234-0203. Call directly to reserve your coach.
- Open a ticket to reserve your RV spot with us. (If you plan to attend but not with a RV spot, you can contact the hotel to make your own reservations.)
- Click the Signup link to RSVP to the Saturday night dinner, if you are spending the night, or coming just for the dinner, if you want to eat, you must RSVP. Let us know what side dish you are bringing!
- Come hungry on Sat night!
Planned Events: (will update as event date nears)
- Friday Night Tech Net LIVE – 6:30PM-8PM Hosted by N5ZUA
- Saturday Night Dinner – 5PM
- Saturday Night Dinner Club Address by President KG5IOK – 5PM
- Saturday Night Insomniac Net LIVE – 10PM Hosted by N5ZUA
2021 Campout Information:
Things are opening up from the covid lockdown and the campout for 2021 is on the books!
We will be having the campout at the Pala Casino Spa Resort on the weekend of September 25th.
(Click Links for more information)
For those without an RV trailers are available. A local company who is offering a 10% discount is C3RV 1-951-234-0203
Let them know you are part of the WinSystem and get the discount.
Pala Casino Spa Resort is offering rooms for the nights of Sep 24 and 25 at $110 per night. For hotel reservations call 1-877-946-7252.
For RV Resort site reservations contact <<>>
Here are some of the scheduled specific radio-related activities:
Friday evening tech net live from the onsite banquet room: come meet the brains behind the microphone: hosted by Steve Agee, Gordon West, Ron Runswick, and Bryan St. Clair
Friday evening social time in the banquet room
Saturday late afternoon Taco dinner – Sign up for attendance and if you are bringing a side dish.
—->>> Sign up —WinSystem Saturday night dinner
Saturday evening: state of the WinSystem address by president, Steven Taylor
Saturday evening insomniac net live from the onsite banquet room hosted by Steve Agee
For Non Ham events:
Nearby possible (non-radio) activities or points of interest:
• Santa Rosa Plateau hiking trails
• Numerous wineries in the Temecula area
• 23 miles to Oceanside Pier and beaches
• 11 miles to Old Town Temecula with shops, bars and restaurants
• 16 miles to the Temecula mall
• 26 miles to Palomar Observatory
• 15 miles to Old Town Fallbrook with several art galleries, boutiques and restaurants
This will be a really fun time.
2019 Campout Info:
Check out the campout in 2019.
By Dave KG6LYI